LucasAlberdiLucasAlberdi

Spring in Winter Spring in Winter

Wow, This Drawing is AWESOME. Good luck in the cotm

leryee1031 responds:

Spring Lost In Winter Spring Lost In Winter

Man, you are NOT a beginner artist, please, leave us, the beginners, get a chance of winning

Zombligh responds:

People were rating me badly in the open category, so I joined the beginner category. I thought it would be fair because I'm only 15 years old. Thanks for the complement though.

Date Night Date Night

I like the design and the concept but you should remake harley quinn, is not well executed... Sorry for the bad review.

New Resolution entry 'Duck Hunt' New Resolution entry 'Duck Hunt'

Hey, this is very very good, I love it

itzzcowa responds:

Thx ;)

Street Fighter NewRes Street Fighter NewRes

It's so well made... Mate, you draw very well, do you really think that you are a beginner? , It's awesome mate.

dragonslayerfilms responds:

Thank you so much and the reason i think i am a beginner is because of my age and compared to others i have seen but i decided not to enter the beginner category anymore because i am practiceing a lot to become the best i can be

Contra Boss Fight B-NEWRES Contra Boss Fight B-NEWRES

Hi alvaro, hola, I am lucas from spain, I love the drawing, I like it so much, but you had to put an image of the game you're illustrating.
Saludos desde españa, repito, ME ENCANTA!!

AlvaroHuerta responds:

jajajajajaja si, hoy en la mañana me levante y lo primero que se me vino a la cabeza fue "no puse la imagen" gracias, comentarios como el tuyo me motivan a seguir dibujando c: